My name is Soli (Solomon) Vishkautsan, and since September 2014 I am a postdoc fellow at the Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa, under the supervision of Prof. Umberto Zannier, as part of the ERC-Advanced Grant “Diophantine problems”.
My main topic of research Arithmetic Dynamics, which is a savory blend of number theory, arithmetic geometry and dynamical systems.
- Residual periodicity on the Markoff surface, Atti Accad. Naz. Lincei Rend. Lincei Mat. Appl., Vol. 27 (2016), pp. 25-35. arXiv:1504.07099v1
- Arithmetic dynamics on smooth cubic surfaces, New York J. Math. 20 (2014), 1–25, http://nyjm.albany.edu/j/2014/20-1.html
- Simultaneous Ping-Pong Partners in PSLn(ℤ). (with G. Soifer.) Communications in Algebra 38 (2010) 288-301
- PhD Thesis: “Residual periodicity on algebraic varieties“, 2013
- “Residual periodicity on algebraic varieties” (slides)
- Supporting Magma™ code for the article “Arithmetic dynamics on smooth cubic surfaces”: Download.